Friday, July 31, 2009

Still need better FEEL...

Wow a lot of people already sign up for raid when I tried to sign up yesterday...some even register as early as Monday...I guess I will have to set an alarm to remind myself to register for raid...don't want to miss out the chance to familiarize myself on the different bosses...

We were discussing about the levels for the different profession when mao mao was saying "I am a priest! Why do I need bandage???!!!" LOL well said...Ya why do I need

Anyway I had mine maxed out long ago...

Did XT-002 Deconstructor and Hodir hard mode for the first time and of cos got the achievement for it...

XT-002's trantrum is really a PITA, I had to use my desperate prayer and a health stone too...Irony keeps asking me about my mana....really scared by him LOL...I was like very low on mana and he kept asking me "Chrystie are you fine with your mana?"
I was looking at my mana fiend and its like on 12 sec CD...still can survive (though a lot of things can happen in that short period of time)...I used Flash Heal then Greater Heal to keep the tank up...the constant prayer of mending gave me a very comfortable time to heal the tank...

During the 2 giant mob to Auriaya, one of the giant was killed faster then the other and hence the giant got buffed and killed tank that was tanking...I was so shocked!! eh?!!! OMG!!! MT Healer on training...dreaming?!!! What I should have done is to cast GS!!! Later when I pst Robin, he asked me to pay attention to that....ya I agree...should have been more alert to cast the GS as soon as one of the pair is down...not attentive enough...still need to have a better feel then what I having now...That's the big difference with a good healer and just a healer that can heal...

Hodir doing MT heal...my eyes never left the MT and all I did was to Flash heal, renew, prayer of mending and also circle of healing (CoH only after frozen blow when he 'screams')...Defeating Hodir in under 3:00 minutes?! Woot! Not very difficult but tough part is to make sure that the DPSers move, the have the tendency to stand still to DPS...The NPC mage and also the shaman must be freed and everything will fall in place...

Got switched out from Thorim cos Elyss wants to do Thorim...I gotta try it next time...never done it in 10 men hard mode before...

No comments:

Post a Comment