Sunday, July 26, 2009

MT Healing Training Program...

We had a few tries @ Thorim hard mode today but Arena Team keeps getting over whelmed...Dawyn is getting a lot of agro while he was doing his "forking" and I see him dying to mobs...Lots of pple keeps getting a lot of dmg from the chain lighting and Oaklin is getting lots of aggro from healing...more dmg pple gets, the more heals he does and in turn more aggro...

I got disconnected twice and had so much trouble reloading UI, tried a few commands like "/reload UI" and "/console reloadui", but both times my UI did not load properly especially my grid is no where to be seen...Harry had to mind control one of the mob to get us out of combat before I can get my grid back...

I am getting used to running with Irony up the stairs in Hallway...previously I had to run like mad to get to him...I was having a better feel I guess...

We downed all the way to Yogg-saron and then downed Ignis, Razor and then IC after tat (all in normal mode cos our GL is saying that we have wasted too much time)

Today I really pay lots of attention to our main tanks...in fact it took a lot of my effort not to heal the lower health pple in the raid...hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment