Saturday, August 1, 2009

Downed Thorim Hard mode!!

We down Thorim hard mode!!! Hee...tough fight...I was healing hallway...getting very used to the "running left and right" part (where the Runic Colossus - Mini Boss, uses Smash, simply run left if you see the cast on his right hand and vice versa)...and also the part that Irony just runs up the stairs before our jump to join the arena team...

We were being separated into our different groups, 2 by 2 so as to avoid the chain lighting...

Sif is a real PITA, she will cast a few things that really does a lot of damages to the raid...

She does, Frostbolt Volley which is Frost damage and reduces their movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds...Sometimes Frost Nova also Frost damage and trap the raid up to 6 seconds...the most obvious of cos will be Blizzard, anyone trapped in her blizzard will have their movement speed reduced by 65%, I hate it when she stands next to me...Since the other 2 priest are doing MC, I had to constantly help to mass dispell those that are trapped...I'm very happy that I did a good job with my stuns for the fight! =)

Half way through while clearing thrash to boss...I pst mao mao and told him that I bought a new mouse "Novint Falcon" for dawyn to play wow...very unusual mouse...actually wanted introduce him to the new mouse since he play a lot of competitive games...I wonder how it will feel to play wow with it...

After that we attempted Hodir hard mode...however I was not healing well enough...according to nanny...there is a significant difference when mao mao heal and when I healed...of cos I din do as well...and I know that..

Nanny also added: if I were to use renew, I may as well precast a flash heal on tank...mao mao heals as a disc and mostly he does shield the raid...I should at least do it for myself and the 2 other healers I guess...Oak got distracted after we missed the timing...sadly our 2nd try we were on track...but we wiped...so since we missed the timing on our last try...our GL decided that we just down him without the hard mode...

I should be doing more prayer of mending and also circle of healing more often...mao mao and nanny thinks that I should remove my renew...I removed it from my common button click...guess tomorrow I must remember to remove the Glyph of Renew...I have found some websites that talks about renew and flash heals...I guess I will read about it more tomorrow....sleepy.....ZZZZzzz....

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just been reading your blog! Really like it! I just got my priest to level 80 and been trying to get more confidence in healing! I've healed all heroics fine, but still scared of Naxx-10 ;.;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks a lot! I have lots of advisers around to guide me through...I will repec again and also redo a bit of my buttons position to heal faster...do tell me if its helpful...

    Btw try doing more time run for CoS it will build your confidence...especially when you get a lousy tank hee...

    ReplyDelete