Saturday, July 25, 2009

Heal MT ONLY!!!

XT hard mode
Wiped again at XT hard mode...as we wipe more I can hear my heart beating faster and faster....

My hands had grown cold and shaking LOL...How can I be more scared of healing the MT more then the stupid thief that stole my bag from my home in the morning? LOL

"OK no more trying....we have wasted enough time....", our GL gave the signal to continue in normal mode...we have people in the raid that was too close when they had gravity bomb...twice in a row we actually were pulled back.... I guess that was Y we missed the enrage timer and wipe at 3%...wasted...

So no XT hard mode this week...I thing I realise from healing @ XT hard mode (we had Elyss - a shadow priest with us):

1.) I had no mana problem, I was spamming flash heals all the way
2.) Heart phase I will cast my shadow fiend after the shaman cast heroism....my shadow fiend will be up by the time my mana is low, I still have inner focus
3.) Priest will have to click on Shadowcrawl to help in the heart phase DPS...and we should do it twice
4.) Must Shadow Word: Pain, Holy Fire and also use Devouring Plague...I casted Shadow Word: Death twice most of the time at heart phase...

Thorim Hard mode

Thorim first dry run I died @ hallway (left and right again)...dreaming!!! I heard the left but I stunned in RL for a sec...OMG how could I??

mao mao not happy with my way of healing the MT...He gave a scenerio, think of it this way: there were 2 other healers who were looking at me heal...and if I itchy hand and heal the raid...and within that 3 sec MT die? so they have to cover my inability to do my job as a MT healer...that means that 3 healers will be on tank!!! No way!! (I have bad habits that is actually inherited from healing in other guilds or rather since I have been raiding...usually the healers I know previously are unable to heal properly even though they are healing tank...Gotta help push heals a little...) Must wake up!~!!!

MT healer job is to top overheal meter...No more "saving mana and don't over heal"...

So now my new Vision: MT Healer...heal MT ONLY!!!

Next task is to aim the MT ONLY!!! Must drill that into my mind....if I want to be MT healer...

No comments:

Post a Comment