Saturday, July 4, 2009

Feeling of Real Raiding

Finally after so long and still trying to get used familiar with playing...

During XT-002 Deconstructor, we timed everything so well that when the heart comes out we cast shadowfiend and then heroism and start to dps...at one time nanny even said I "play cheat", my DPS so high as a priest...LOL...

The try that we down XT-002 Deconstructor, in the middle of the fight Arn say that we are 1 min short, so I started to help do a little DPS as well by paining the boss...usually will be too busy to even remember paining the boss...but no choice...I did a 0.4 % dmg man!! Holy !! Stressed LOL...We did the hard mode for XT-002 sucessfully....

The trick is tat we form 2 grps melee and ranged...when anyone get Gravity Bomb (spawn a Void Zone), we have to go left and Light Bomb (spawn a Life Spark), our OT will be on the right side to catch the Life Spark spawned...

Today I really CMI after the hard mods...I can die at Auriaya & Hodir...wa liao so embarassing...

First time I healed at Hall way....panic like mad...lucky I took a coke after having the embarassing deaths at the easy bosses...Hodir (damn I love this fight most!!! can still die???!!!!) and Auriaya...




LOL @ generals I was really so sleepy and gonna fall asleep already when I heard from Hairy that Dawyn will be "one man show" on interrupts LOL....tat was so funny I woke up immediately....

I keep hearing him say R and 1...R and 1....that is his 2 keys to do the interrupts...first try he "missed" twice..."din work"...we realize that this way of interrupt has been fixed...so we were back to interrupting the same old way... LOL good try....so no more R and 1...Kek...

This my 2nd time doing Yogg-Saron... I still very blur about the whole fight...@ one of the fights, Kemeko was deciding whether to go left or right and he became a "chicken sandwich" in his "chicken" form when 2 green clouds meets...so funny!!! People keeps pulling agro and also spawning Guardian of Yogg-s...but we finally down her after sometime...phew....gg!!

No comments:

Post a Comment