Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another CMI day...

So envious!!! Hairy actually made himself the [Spellslinger's Slippers]...Drool....:P~~ I also want!!!! Need 6 Runed orb....wow....I guess I must start doing dailies everyday like I used to so that I can get my Azure Netherwing Drake

Our guild downed Hodir hard mod today!! Congratz!!! But too bad I have to sit out cos I am not good at healing in disc and sigh...nevertheless I am glad Hodir hard mod is done =)

We did the "medium" mod for Assembly of Iron...we killed the "Runemaster Molgeim" last.... =) yay!!! still considered as being involved in guild progression =) hee...cos first time we are doing it this way...




I CMI again at Mimiron again...when he did his "P3Wx2 Laser Barrage " again...This time so pissed!!! Cos I actually died after the raid warning was shown...but I din see him shoot!!! and next sec you see I am dead...I actually lagged at the wrong time!!!!! What the $#$%#$@!!! Wa liao I really suck big time!!! I must make sure I will be back on time for 10 men...getting worst and worst at healing these days...sure needs to do more practice...else I really have to quit WOW...

We did the 25 men The Obsidian Sanctum, Sartharion after the raid with less then 20 people...We had 2 wipes cos people keeps dying to void zones...fire wall and such...and I was in disc spec...so I got fed up so for the 3rd try I revert back to using holy specs...I went OOM at the end...gosh...tough...

No comments:

Post a Comment