Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mission possible Day #1

New code name for my mission: Training to be a better healer...go for training so that I can be able to do healing with better feel...or according to Hairy...with better sense...

Today is Day #1 to start training...Changed my buttons position and also moved my grid so tat I move my mouse faster...moved my clock back to the top again...hmmm...thinking to use SexyMap instead of squeenix...Not very sure what's gonna be affected...Looks & feels a bit funny still...guess have to do a few instance before I can know wat's affected...




Since I can't join raid for the Hodir fight, I decided to go for COS to start my training...so I asked Beq to start an instance with his pally as tank...Sadly we missed the time run cos our DPSer kept getting disconnected...On the last batch of mobs to the timed boss our tank lagged out and died...sigh...left suddenly cos I was being called to go for General...Oh no...Beq's gonna hate me for at man...First time I ever left a group so suddenly...

Yeah!!! Our guild downed Hodir in hard mode!!! This time it's for REAL!!!! Congratz!!! Sad that I am not in raid but VERY happy that he's down!

We had a few tries at yoggs as there were lots of new pple...some of our experienced players were very nice to stay out for the new ones...

Some one tried to rez pple inside yogg's room and triggered the boss...LOL...I tried to find out but dunno who....wanted to tell the person.."I did tat before"...finally downed yoggs for the day...phew!

OMG!! I actually ran off with the items that I should DE =P OMG only realised it after the raid...Sure gonna be blacklisted...

No comments:

Post a Comment