Friday, July 17, 2009

Total Screw up

I totally screw up today....again...First time I started healing MT since I join the guild...or rather first time doing 10 men since I came back from Australia...

Mistakes I made is so scary that I basically panicked all the way...First @ XT I let my MT die and I was suppose to be healing the tank!!! I moved when I got light bomb...and missed a heal for the tank...Can you imagine that? So we end up not doing the Hard mode cos the Healer (ME) sucks!!

Hodir even "better", I let tank die again!! My timing for heals were totally out! Totally not thinking well...Harry mentioned in the vent that Hodir hard mode is suppose to be a 1 healer fight...I guess I gotta really time everything well if I am going to be the 1 healer...and no mistakes...

Sob...sob....I was so stressed...During Thorim, Irony told me I had to step out for Elyss to come in cos my raid spot is suppose to be his....but end up some one else gave their place for me...I started to realize what is wrong with my heals...I have not been using my spells as efficiently as I used to!! Or rather as correctly...cos I panic there were times that I did not use Greater Heals when I was suppose to!! OMG!! What am I thinking? Isn't that the basic?

The whole raid ended with us achieving quite a lot of achievements but we did not manage to get the Thorim hard mode done...

After raid Harry was telling me that "healing is not about feeling...its about decision making"...I have a sudden realization, this is the difference guys play games from girls...we make decision base on feelings most of the time...so to me healing is mostly feeling...and Harry thinks of it differently...logic...its all about logic...

Having taught a good lesson today I went and respec on my holy spec again...I followed a Popular Spec for priest...should be better next time I heal...I went and replaced the Glyph of Dispell to Glyph of Circle of Healing since they have nerf the Glyph of Dispell...Now it makes more sense to me...

Ok no more next time!!! I must do at least a Heroic a day...else I will be too rusty to do myself or the guild any good...too late to do one today...will have to start the mission tomorrow...

Sadly I heard from Zerino that he is going to transfer server...or rather he already transferred...so sad...He is one of the players I find amazing since Lyctina...He's healer as well...

The worst news I heard today was that the guild did not down Hodir hard mode for 25 men!!! I thought he was downed when dawyn told me they completed Hodir...sob sob...They missed the enraged timer by just 6 sec!!!! Just 6 sec!!! I am sure he will be down this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment