Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mission possible Day #3 - An instance a day keeps the stiffness away...

Ok today is the so call day 3 for my special training...I promised Irony that I will "wake up"...hee....

An instance a day keeps the stiffness away...doing an instance a day to make sure I am more brushed up...since there is no Heroic CoS I joined a group in Heroic VH and Uncle J pst me and asked "wth are you doing H VH?" LOL I know its no kick to him...I was just trying to get familiar with the new interface arrangement I have made...did UK and also CoS....

Got some of the feel back while healing, but duh...still failed on the time run for CoS since I got too much aggro from healing and let the tank die...sigh...I can do better then that!! Tomorrow will be another day of training if the server is not down!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! Already day #3!!

Hee...did one round of Strands of the Acient Portal...but lost...

I moved my grid back to the original position since it was better for situation awareness...

No comments:

Post a Comment