Monday, July 6, 2009

Normal Monday...

Kinda bored today...still feeling sad that I can't complete the midsummer event...and I had so many token and did not change for Captured Flame and Toasted Smorc ...Guess I will have to continue the achievements it next year...

We did not have any raid...so I went with Elyss and santaku to H DK...our tank Misha did not give time for us to mana up and went all the way...a very fast run!!! =) I think we were all bugged or something cos till the last boss we couldn't drink....most of the time I was having half mana ><
Bought a new 1 TB harddisk and Hairy suggested that he use my PC to fraps our raid fights on algalon...wow can no problem...I guess I will just pass him my 1 TB for him to do the fraps when the time comes...fraps from his perspective will be better then from mine right? Less stress and even if I do funny things I dun have to worry hahaha....I can still make use of the old hard disk to raid what...no probs...

Anyway Dawyn suggest I should just start to fraps something with my normal raids every weekend... >< install OS and WOW first don't think too much first LOL....fraps or no fraps I need my WOW up first!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment