Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun with Disc Spec...back to Holy in raid...

Got a shocked when Hairy asked me whether I am disc spec or not...cos I thought that I will have to have at least 5k gold to be able to get dual spec and I don't have so much...

Turns out we only need 1 k gold to purchase that ability...I went and bought it immediately....and played disc in my holy gear LOL...

Since the guild were trying to attempt for the Hodir hard mod and that only 3 healers are required, I had to sit out which our people wipe in their tries....

While they are busy enjoying themselves and learning the fight, Irony calls it a wipe feast, I had nothing to do, hence went and tried out my disc spec in BG...Really damn fun!!! Cos was uber..Won my first fight in AB (have not done AB since the patch)

Best I got the achievement for winning AB in 6 mins!!! LOL....

I enjoyed casting Penance...the spell looks so nice!!! When you shoo..shoo..shoo...to heal, the animation is so refreshing.... =) Used pain suppression once in a while as well...it works the same as Guardian Spirit...

After trying a few BGs I got tired and our raid leader decided that we should go for other bosses and attempt Hodir tomorrow...I was being rotated into raid to heal...

I had to follow Nanny to the hallway...Before we started our Thorim fight...Nanny pst me accidentally with "/w thoramas Wanna bet that christy die in hallway? 500g?" LOL so bad!!! Then he ask me to die and share half half!!! Luckily I din die...but had a few near death experience...cos of the Smash (I think this is what its being called asked most of the very knowledgeable ones in guild but they also not sure what it is being called) from the Runic Colossus (Mini Boss), when the mini boss cast with his right hand we have to run to the left...and vise verse, I actually got hit a couple of times...I din know that we have to avoid the "circles on the ground" as described by Rabbit...I call them the shield that looks like the ones cast in the Malygos fight...got stunned at the end of the hallway, good thing the tank has already jumped into the arena area while that happened...Rabbit was laughing at me saying that if the tank dies, he can know who to blame hee...In fact Nanny was there, I don't have to worry about such thing happening....

We downed Freya and also Thorim...Finally got my 2 tier this week, the head (which can be a PITA to gem) and the leggings...but feel so bad for Bastilla cos he was a little too late when he asked for the token only after the token was given to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment