Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mission Possible Day #4 - MT healer?

I've got the biggest scare from nanny today when he pst me....I thought he was gonna scold me for being slow in healing sigh...since I am still having the aftermath of not raiding for sometime...or rather MT healing for a long time...I confessed that I know I healed badly for the last 10 men raid....and am trying to train myself up @ the moment...

But to my greatest surprise...he actually told me to MT heal the next 25 men!!!!!!!

"You must be kidding me!!! LOL" I wrote back to him...I made several print screens of what he said...I nearly fainted....I asked him a few times again and realise that he meant what he said...Me?? MT healer? OMG...



Frankly I've been MT healer for the past years but after joining my current guild I have never MT heal in 25 men before!! What is MT heal??? Things that were so naturally easy for me has became a very foreign thing...where did my confident go? All the healers in the guild are so super I never need to MT heal!!! I am no where in comparison to them!!! Must talk to mao mao...aka Hairy...to him healing is so simple!! argh!!!

I went ahead and continued my one instance a day...wanted to form a H CoS but end up doing naxx 10 men instead with Kemeko (his alt Eclar)....Never been so happy to get such a sucky PUG!!!! At the "spider" boss we wiped once due to no cleansing...I figured no mater how fast I try and heal the poison over run our heals...we did it in the 2nd try and I used what ever I could to keep the tank alive...was so happy that I even need to use GS LOL....completed the whole instance feeling very sleepy...I guess this instance as a training ground is too long for me...yawn!!!

I went and downloaded cowtip to move my tool tips of my mouse over while waiting for them to change pple in and out...but the funny thing about the cowtip is that there are a few other little pop out that are really prominent so I removed it while raiding in naxx...guess have to try and do some config tomorrow...

Sigh...couldn't sleep last thursday after a failure MT heal on XT hard mode...will I be ready on Friday??

The more I look at the print screen of my short conversation with nanny..The more wide wake I become...Can't sleep thinking so much...so went back and added a new macro for the Yogg-saron fight:

/CancelAura Flash Freeze
/CancelAura Hand of Protection
/CancelAura Ice Block

At first I just wanted to add in the Flash Freeze one...however I found out from TankSpot that there is more...so being a "KS" (scared to lose) Singaporean...I added them all....I guess I don't need the extra buff bar that I added after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment