Sunday, August 9, 2009

5 men ToC 2nd try...Training on heals...

As advised by Elyss...I was going for ToC 5 men every chance I have...Formed a group with Kit tanking and in the middle of the fight the hunter went off...We actually wiped on a normal mode!!! It was until the wipe that I realized that we were doing a normal mode...I thought I was improving in heals....sigh...I was wondering why its taking so long for the mobs to die then I found out that the hunter was doing like more then 1/2 DPS then everyone else...hmmm....something wrong with the DPS that we have in this group...

Later I did a Heroic with Bastila and sigh...No kick!! It was so easy to heal him...He had like 10 K HP more then most of the tanks that I did with so far...To practice I can not do H ToC 5 Men with him...hee....

No comments:

Post a Comment