Friday, August 28, 2009

Another try on discipline priest

Did Ulduar 10 men...at Flame Levithan...its been some time since I am the passenger for the demolisher...You see erectos carrying and bringing the pyrite to the demolisher using his chopper...making it so convenient when the pyrite is out of range...so cute!! Never know they can do that....

Had another try with discipline priest...this time not only for one boss...did fine today...we downed Ignis, XT, Kologarn, Auriaya, and called it a day at Hodir...I am constantly shielding the tank and the raid...mostly doing mending and then penance (mostly on tank since I am the MT healer) and some flash heals...but sadly our druid died @ XT cos he was OOR...

After the fight I had a "Nanny session" again....nanny's wondering why @Auriaya I am still full mana...LOL...but I double checked with bunny after the fight whether its fine or not....she seems fine with my healing as a discipline priest....same thing...constantly shielding everyone in raid of cos my priority is the MT...penance and also mending is always on MT...

I was very happy to tell nanny about learning from mao mao about the tricks about Divine Hymn...but he laughed at me and said "lol it heals the lowest HP raid memeber...how hard to use? its a SMART heal...cute leh you" He say I CUTE leh!!! (OMG in my own world again LOL...missing his point LOL...) CUTE!! I must tell Dawyn that nanny say me cute =) ha ha....

The combination of casting the Inner Focus then Divine Hymn is still a very smart thing to do...mao mao so smart to think of such thingy...love it especially when I like the animation of the spell so much...

2 comments:

  1. U mean u haven't macro'ed the Inner Focus/Divine Hymm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah!! Good idea!!! OMG I never thought to do that?!!! Thanks!! I shall do just that...

    ReplyDelete