Sunday, August 23, 2009

Attempts on Hard mode Freya and Generals

while clearing mobs to Hodir...arn was pulling lots of mobs...hee...actually makes it faster to go to the boss...more fun then just clearing normally...mao mao was trying to heal in shadow!!! And he wondering Y his flash heal is taking forever to heal...

we attempted 2 elder up for Fraya...but finally downed her with 1 elder up only...hhmmmm....took a very nice screen shot before the fight....



mao mao reminded me that he had to dispell for me today...in fact I was thinking that the heart shaped debuff appearing on my grid looks very pretty and wondering what debuff it was... =P got scolded and started dispelling the debuff...oophs it was too cute leh...

We were attempting general hard mode and we keep dying to "missing on intterrupt" sigh...mao mao commented that we are not testing the healers so far...and I already told nanny that I am getting cold feeted each try we doing...

Ended the day with a dailies H UP...still thinking of watching Blizz Con on-line...so envious that Oak has bought the ticket to watch on-line life....drool...

OMG I didn't do H ToC today! sigh...Have to do it tomorrow then...

No comments:

Post a Comment