Sunday, August 30, 2009

Attempt on General hard mode

We attempted on General hard mode...The range not including the healers were to stand all together right....and had animus down to 2% on our best try...sadly....we din down generals hard mode we were that close...in the end we just downed him the simple way...

guess everyone is so tired...I actually fell asleep in front of my desk and didn't realise that arn had initiated a ready check before the Yogs fight...I actually thought to close my eyes for a little while while waiting for the switch of people...had a long day today...can't imagine that I had woke up since 6.30am...

bye bye Ulduar...today will be the last day we will be doing 25 men Ulduar....

Too sleepy to do my dailies....gotta do it tomorrow sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment