Thursday, August 6, 2009

WOW.exe not found...Whats new for Priest?

Just patched my WOW....even though was through some difficulty cos I was using Window Vista...Had to right click on WOW.exe, "run as administrator" before I can patch properly...else I keep getting the "wow.exe could not be found" error...problem solved...

New patch for Ulduar..."Ominous Clouds in the Yogg-Saron encounter are now more vocal about touching players" Ha ha does it mean that Yogg-Saron's gonna call out the name of the player that touch the cloud!!?? Great! Isn't this wat mao mao wanted?

Changes for Priest (I just jot down things that might affect me):

Divine Hymn now worlks correctly with Illustration of the Dragon Soul...Mass Dispell can now trigger some types of trinkets (e.g Flow of Knowledge)

=( PoH - % of spell power gained in healing (per target) is being reduced from 80.7% to 52.6%

OMG! Disc - Penance CD is now 12s up by 2s
Glyph of Power: Shield - heal from glyph can now cause Divine Aegis...

Holy - Inspiration, buff from it reduces physical dmg taken by target by 3/7/10%

Hmmm....Shadow - Dispersion CD is now 2 mins
- Improved mind blast...now improved, in addition to reducing cool down of mind blast spell, it also has a chance to reduce all healing done to the target by 20% for 10s...sounds good of PVP?
- Vampiric Touch, doubled the amt of dmg done when spell is dispelled

The achievement that I aim to get...A Brew-FAST Mount...hee...

Anyway I still have to update my UI...sigh...I guess I will do it tomorrow...too sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment