Saturday, August 8, 2009

New instance..ToC

Joined our first 25 men ToC...1st try I din realise that I was not suppose to be in raid till middle of the fight..and we wiped

2nd try...I run back to rez they started the fight before i can run out....I wonder who's not in the raid in the first place...sigh...so embarassing.......sadly I have let Bunnybun got stuck outside of raid...Since I am in I have no choice but to continue...I got Paralytic Toxin and needs move to the Dreadscale tank, take a tick of AoE fire damage to clear the debuff but I was too slow and became paralyzed and stunned...aiyo...we should have enough time to do it...but the whole fight like so chaotic...seems like a easy fight...I bet team 1 did it without any problem at all in 10 men LOL...worst thing is when one of the when one Jormunjar dies, the other enrages, for at least 50% extra damage...mao mao was screaming on vent "Chrystie dun steal people's raid spot!" OMG! I was sweating in RL man...I should have waited to rez when we wiped...aiyo...

For the first phase....I keep hearing "snow balls" "snow balls" "there is snow balls alive"...hee....actually it was "Snobolds"...Gormok will throw Snobolds on random players. These Snobolds regularly stun and kick their targets...when that happens, DPS should kill the Snobold, sigh...these Snobold can incapacitate and cause problems for the tanks if the healers gets it...problem is I can't see the "Snobold" very clearly...but it will be really funny to see Snobold beating your face....hahaha...

Snobolds are an arctic kobold-like race according to my search on google It took me a while to realise that you will get a "Snobolled!" debuff on you...trying to figure out how to add the debuff on my grid...

mao mao din explain the 3rd phase...cos he wanna find out who comes unprepared....actually I find the last phase the cutest...the Yeti looks so cute! Its call Icehowl...have to run away from his "breathe" Icehowl knocks the entire raid back to the walls, stunning them, picks a random target to charge and runs to the opposite side of the room...before he does that he will "goes a turn" (move backwards/reverse to the wall)...that animation done is so CUTE!!! LOL...All raid members gain a speed buff to run away from the target area at this time...very interesting to end the fight this way...

I went for my first Trail of the Champion run with PUG...real fun and tough...very exciting...we did wiped a few times for different bosses...

Can't imagine we wiped for the first fight...we nearly made it...I made a mistake of not getting on to a horse asap after I was being dismounted...you've gotta keep shielding yourself else you will get dismounted very fast...

We met the "Argent Confessor Paletress"...very interesting...its really PITA to see her does a few things like "Holy Fire" and "Shadows of the Past" I have to quickly dispell...and push heal at the same time...she does a lot of "Waking Nightmare" and feared us...causing our wipe...cos the tank got Holy Fire at the same time of the fear...2nd time we tried I was better at the timing and also remembered using "Every Man for Himself"...should have used Fear Ward on myself too..Still not very sure about the other different bosses...will try it again tomorrow...

Found another error on my UI "...DBM-Party-WotLK\OldStratholme\OldStratholmeWaves.lua:60: attempt to call global 'GetCurrentDungeonDifficulty' (a nil value)" when doing Heroic VH...under AddOns\DBM-Party-WotLK\OldStratholme change "GetCurrentDungeonDifficulty" to "GetDifficulty" and should solve the problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment