Friday, August 21, 2009

10 Men Trail of the Crusader

If I am not wrong this is my first 10 men Trail of the Crusader...

Totally love the Faction Champions (even though we wiped like 12 times....), combination of the following NPCs

Thrakgar: Shaman (Healer/Caster)
Narrhok Steelbreaker: Warrior - Can narrhok Steelbreaker be MCed? Nope...its seems that he can't be...Elyss tried but he's immune...
Gorgrim Shadowcleave: Death knight
Ginselle Blightslinger: Mage
Ruj'kah and her lioness: Hunter - monkey keeps coming after me...I mean...stupid lioness keeps hitting me...I had to fear her away whenever I have the chance...
Liandra Suncaller: Paladin (Healer)

Gotta dispell lots of things (e.g gotta dispell sheep) and so much things to handle, must fade (at least this works so that the warrior/any of the NPCs don't come after me), must fear (already mentioned, any mob that come after me, sometimes both the lioness and a NPC will come after me together and that is the best time to fear)....

There was one try that both elyss and I was being CCed...Elyss is being silence while i was being sheeped! Then I died....cos no heals and then Elyss died...WIPED!!!! LOL so funny!!! I laugh till jaw drop...

After wiping for sometime...Mao Mao asked what we are doing and we found out from him that the strategy is to deal with the 2 healers, shammy and pally. Kill the shammy and chain CC pally...must kill the healing totem of cos...Minor thing to deal with: kill pet too as it has got low HP and will not be resummoned back...

After that everything fall into place and all the rest was down easily...hee...

Sigh...feels that I am healing funny at the hard mode Thorim today...Have done the 10 men hard mode with Bunny healing with me before....And successfully completed it before...Not sure what I am doing wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment