Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Starting my day with H ToC

When I first log in to WOW...I checked for group to go for H ToC....and then today's daily heroics...Heroic The Nexus...

It was really fast, before I know it, some one invited me...I did a H ToC with a group with hunter, DK, pally and Druid as tank (he had like 39 K hp...another no kick...)...not very difficult...died cos I did not heal myself on time other then that we did not wipe at all...

still remember once I did it with 3 DKs and a s priest...the DK tank was standing in the green stuff for the first boss...his health went down so fast...I shielded and also PoM and doing flash heals as fast as I can...I wonder how to heal him through that...

Talked to nanny about it and he said that if I want to heal through such case, it means that there is no room for mistake and also conservation of mana...also on top of that no heals on the party...so if the party member dies its not my fault....ahhhh!!!! That's my mistake!! I should have just place my eye on the tank and tank only!!! doesn't matter if the tank have like less then 10 K of our OT....he should have been able to survive if I have been smarter to just heal him....I was worrying about the rest of the group as they were taking as much dmg as the tank...sigh...anyway nanny and I agree that the tank should be kiting the mob instead of tanking in the green stuff...

Dawyn had an experience with Oak healing before and he was standing in the green stuff...imagine he had less health then the tank and Oak can heal him through (even though he was screaming at dawyn about standing in the green stuff) guess thats the difference in the super Oak heal....

1 comment:

  1. Spelling, grammar, narrative, this blog has it all! Just kidding, this blog is an insipid POS that has no redeeming qualities. "Liek, OMG WoW Drama!11" H TOC Pug drama, no less. Nothing but quality here, folks.

    ReplyDelete