Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Talent points....Respec...

Tuesday server down...3.2 patch...So I took some time to study about my build again and see if there is anything that I need to improve on...

Previously I was using a popular build from www.wowpopular.com

Since I found out that renew is really useless I decided I should to get rid of renew from my cast bar...and also from my build.

I removed:

1.) Improved Renew (3)
2.) Empowered Renew (3)
end up I now have 6 points extra...so I added to Healing Focus (2), Holy Reach (2)

I will removed Desperate Prayer (1) too...

Nanny has been telling me to remove it...I plan to create a macro to focus on myself, fade, instant heal and shield when trouble occurs...Shall see if this will work for me...

Hate dying the most...a dead priest is a useless priest...

Now I have a tie between Spell Warding and Divine Fury...Since I do not use much of a Greater Heal...should choose to use the 5 points on Spell Warding???

hhmmmm....but I wanting to play safe...have chosen to place these 5 points on Divine Fury instead...I might need to heal using Greater Heal? Definitely not using it in 25 men though...

Now my new build is rid of renew and desperate prayer...

I have 3 points extra...where should I place it? Hmmm....

After some consideration, I guess I will need cheaper instant spells...So I added 1 to Improved Power Ward: Shield and 2 to Mental Agility...This way I get at least a 7% less for my instant spells...So my final build will now have cheaper instant cast...

Ok all I need now is for the server to go up and then try out my new build...and also check on the new glyph I should add for this build...

1 comment:

  1. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVcbuZfE0cbzqihMezAo:0mN

    3 points in renew cause those points cannot shift

    Even if you do 5 mans you don't need greater heal anymore, taking an average of 3k spellpower, flash crits for over 10k

    ReplyDelete