Thursday, September 10, 2009

Playing with Macro

I have been trying to get my "shift 1" key to do Mass Dispel and just by pressing 1 to Dispel...However no matter how I changed the macro for it, I still end up having to click on my number 1 button after pressing the shift button.

After searching high and low regarding marco (nearly giving up), I found out that my "Shift 1" was actually key bound to "Action Page 1" (wonder what the hell is that?) Anyway, I removed the key bound and finally my macro "/cast [mod:shift] Mass Dispel; [mod:SELFCAST, target=player] [target=mouseover, exists] [] Dispel Magic" can do Mass Dispel finally....

That's not the final aim I want from my macro, I want to be able to shift to dispel and shield without...hhmmm....so this does the job =)


/cast [mod:shift] Dispel Magic; [mod:SELFCAST, target=player] [target=mouseover, exists] [] Power Word: Shield;


I wonder how I can change it to do mouseover dispel...must take some time to try that out...sigh...

Also added one for the Divine Hymn (this one found easily)

/cast Inner Focus
/cast Divine Hymn

No comments:

Post a Comment