Monday, December 7, 2009

A try for achievement for 25 Man Mimiron

I joined a "fire figter" fight...and died in Rocket strike....

OMG! How can anyone fail to a rocket strike? There is plenty of time to run out of it!! Fainted. I definitely see the red circle on the ground and also I definitely moved out of the space...but I still died after running out of the stupid circle...

Sadly when I say a try it really means a try....we only joined in when they were going for the last time...and sadly...I died =( so end of story...sob sob...

After the which nanny borrowed his dad's car and went for supper....ha ha...a small group outing of 6...

So a group which consist of Lugo, Da, Irony, Nanny and Mao mao...(shaman, rogue, "tanky", pally, priest respectively...are they a good combination? aiya if really get them to do instance no kick la....)

No comments:

Post a Comment