Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First day after a long break

Have been having internet connection problem and afraid to play WOW....Got my high speed ISP paying tons and tons of money just so that I can play without lagging...its WOW first not ISP first if you wanna talk about chicken and egg issue...LOL...

And guess what my ISP says that they are still checking on why the whole of country is having the same problem...according to them a sudden slowness in the network...I got a 1/2 price for my bill for that...

Was just telling Midgetation that the Heroics no kick and his reply is "your are over geared"...but but...but I am considered under geared in the guild!! LOL...

As usual I did Heroic TOC to test skill and still very bad at the first fight...But other then that the rest of the bosses sigh...no kick...the tank I played with today are pretty good...

Did Heroic VH since its the dailies today...with one less group mate cos our pally went off line in the middle of the fight....never came back till the end of the last boss...I wonder whether the pally completed the dailies or not...anyway we went through the fights very easily and quickly even with 4 in the grp...

Asked mao mao whether I can raid this friday and he suggested I log in and see how...Friday is guild progression...we are aiming for Heroic Anub'arak....

Guess I will not only need to get used to healing rotations (timing of POM and CoH has to be practiced again), but also revise on the fights....Went to wowhead.com and there is a very nice blog on heroic version of all the boss fights...Time to study hard...

Kept bugging Dawn regarding the strategy website that I used to go to OMG!!! How can I forget about Bosskillers.com? Yep need to go there and do some reading as well...

Hope I still go some time to do some BGs...I always like to go there to get use to my healing rotations...can die and come back to worries...call it the training ground =)

No comments:

Post a Comment