Saturday, December 12, 2009

New instance v3.3 - Heroic The Forge of Souls

Tried a random Heroic and the instance I joined was The Forge of Souls, my first try on random instance...LOL...

I did only 2 bosses, Bronjahm and Devourer of Souls

Bronjahm, there are 2 phases for this boss.

In phase 1 players will have to weaken him and destroy the Corrupted Soul Fragments that Bronjahm separates from players... These Soul Fragments hover towards Bronjahm and heal himso the player whom Bronjahm is channeling the spell on should try to move as far from Bronjahm in order to maximize travel time of the Fragments.

Phase 1 will ends at around 30% with Bronjahm teleporting to the center of the room. In the center, Bronjahm will cast a constant vortex that hurts anyone on touching or even crossing the boundaries. I read from wowhead.com that players will have to stay near the inside of the room to avoid being hit....a player will be feared through the vortex, so healers will need to be sure to keep players topped off and be attentive of which player is feared....First try I've got for this? I was the one being feared and I could easily healed myself through it...since it is first try I have no idea what the hell was going on when I was being feared away...just went ahead and healed myself through....

Devourer of Souls, definitely look like ROS and the fight is similar to ROS...kek...You gotta make sure you dun hit when it has Mirrored Soul, pain really damn pain LOL cos the dmg inflicted, a percentage will be mirrored to you if you do any dmg to the best at this time...always stand away from the face that is "awake"...I just have to run around avoiding ghost and then heal the tank and the rest of the group...

First try on Devourer of Souls, we wiped and I had so much difficulty getting back into the system...sigh....had no clue how to fly back in...till no choice Da went and download from youTube.com What a route idiot....I am very glad that the group actually walked out to get me in the end...so embarrassing...



We completed the 2 bosses with only 4 in the group as our rogue got DCed on the last boss and we did not continue to the next instance...sadly...

No comments:

Post a Comment