Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ICC 25 Man

Have been trying to do random instance everyday...but was back home late from work and needs to join the guild on raiding....hmmmm....normally we only raid on Fridays and Saturday...since its gonna be New Year's Eve and New Years day...Our guild decided to raid on a Wednesday....

We completed our ICC 25 man run...same things like always and I made some silly mistakes on the way...(I was having dinner and playing at the same time, lucky today my dad already had dinner hence the house rule to have dinner at the dinner table does not apply and I can play WOW and eat at the same time)

This time round I did not die for the first boss, Lord Marrowgar... =) I learnt how to see who to heal for bones spike...



While walking to Lady Deathwhisper, there were some mobs can chain cleave and of cos causing some of our melees to die cos they were standing lined up one after another LOL...

I died at Gunship Battle cos our super heal died...not sure why and I had to fly over to the other ship...after super heal was being battle rez....I wanted to go back to the main ship but was silly or rather stupid enough to stand at where the tank is tanking the High Overlord Saurfang and since the boss was cleaving and I took lots of dmg...next sec I know I was dead...I was just trying to look for the jump button to go back to the main ship sob sob....

First try on Deathbringer Saurfang, I had mark of the fallen champion...aiyo got marked...very stressful...You gotta heal yourself like mad...end up I can only heal myself and also the tank at the same time...one of our new shaman "ankh" up and healed the boss for 10%...OMG...after some of the DPS died the raid leader decided that we wipe and try again....since the fight was dragged like longer I ran out of mana and sigh of cos died...no mana no love...

For this boss we are not suppose to battle rez or use SS and of cos as already mentioned no ankh!

Second try we got him down and sadly our legendary heal, nanny got the mark and I did not heal him on time...he died before he can react to it also...Something new I learnt....got the mark no matter what happen...must heal like mad to keep myself up...I cannot imagine I did not get the mark for the past few tries!

No comments:

Post a Comment