Saturday, December 19, 2009

Icecrown Citadel (25 man) - 2nd Try

Before going for raid I went and updated all the mods that I am using...most importantly the Grid, GridIndicatorSideIcons, GridStatusRaidDebuff and also FuBar...not sure why Omen is not updated.

This is the 1st time I did the Lord Marrowgar with the guild...I was the first to die....best part no one knows why I died....cos my death was not logged in death log...I could only see myself being impaled by bone Spike...sadly no one destroyed the spike....sob sob and no one healed me...Nanny was joking that I did not bribe him to heal me....Aiya!! Why me so unlucky??

For Lady Deathwhisper, I had the same problem as last week...I was having cold hands when we finished the fight....strangely for the first try our tanks died...I was wondering why...

Especially for phase 2....then I remembered about the blue ghost....Nanny said blue (vengeful spirit, I call them ghost) and green (death and decay on the ground) is bad...of cos they are...in fact there are times when the ghost spawns, you just have to make sure you don't stand too near to those areas and run away from them quickly...you will see some blue lines and hear a sound when they are spawned...

3rd boss, Gunship Battle, Nanny was asked to be attack team...LOL he say he might not be able to come back to the main ship....Lucky I already got my jet pack ready and equip...when mao mao as me to go as attack team I was prepared....in fact I will suggest that every get one of these for the fight in case you have to go over....My first try jumping over...the range of these packs were quite far in fact...

For Deathbringer Saurfang, since we have to spread out 12 yards to avoid mark from verzak I was being asked to stack with our super heal...while the 2 big fat chicken sneeze adds away...ready to go when the instance server was being scheduled to restart in 15mins and we had to rush through the fight...sadly due to some technical or strategic positioning problem, we wiped and had to wait for the instance to restart before we can go for the 2nd try....

Nanny's telling me its suppose to be an easy fight...I agree...but some were standing too near to each other and the "blood boil" actually got spreaded to another group...but we did quite well for the 2nd try...we even achieve the "I've Gone and Made a Mess (25 player)" - by eefeating the Deathbringer before Mark of the Fallen Champion is cast five times in 25-player mode....heee....consider a guild progression?

We went back to doing ToGC and I got myself a trophy to get a new gear...For Twins (which is our last boss for 25 man raid), mao mao keeps telling me I was healing badly...Told him "cos I too old liao"....our super heals say "I am even older" OMG how to compare stamina with super heal...I play till late I CMI already...can talk can laugh...but concentration need to train since I din play for some time....

No comments:

Post a Comment