Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ICC - Forge of Souls - Bronjahm & Devourer Of Souls

I have been so busy trying out the new instances that I did not realise that I have not blogged about my experience with the new instance...OMG...

After my random instance of the day Pit of Saron (I guess I was too concentrated to remember what I did I guess I will have to write down what I do in this instance another day)...I went for a specific instance ICC - The Forge of Souls...

Really like the new way of looking for group...you can either choose to go for random instance or just go to specific dungeons...really cool...
The Forge of Souls...."skulls" are really painful...I gotta heal constantly while getting from one location to another...There are 2 bosses here...

Bronjahm has two phases...Phase 1 you just have to make sure that the affected player by the Soul Fragment moves far away from the boss...else these fragments heals the boss...Healing is easy...

Phase 2 is interesting...first time I do it I was not sure what the hell was happening when the boss cast a vortex something like what malygos had..just that this boss does it a little differently...he does not spins the pple around...he will just sort of "bounce" some one out into the vortex and this person has to be healed all the way...of cos also have to run back in as your healer is healing you...This time round I am being "bounced" out again...I was being told to run back to the center but I still couldn't do it when he cast the vortex....so end up I had to shield myself and heal while I am inside the vortex LOL...maybe I din run fast enough...

Devourer of Souls

This boss reminds me of ROS LOL...The basics are to quickly move your characters out of the purple void areas it will do a significant amount of damage.

Boss will cast "Mirrored Soul" Whenever Mirror Soul is active, any damage done to the Devourer will be mirrored to whoever has the debuff. Therefore it is crucial to stop DPS while it is up....Hate it when our DPS just go ahead and DPS like no body business...sigh...

When Devourer of Souls cast a Wailing Souls......According to wowhead.com, This is a 90 degree sweep of the room (either clockwise or counterclockwise) starting from a position selected at random. The wail starts about 3 seconds after casting it and will wail for 15 seconds. Anyone caught in the wail will take a very high amount of damage that ticks every 0.4 seconds.

She does Shadow dmg like 4,875 to 5,125 to anyone infront of her(her cheek face)...and of cos dmg to the tank...this is when I have to heal like mad...Safest place to stand is opposite where the tank is standing...what Dawyn will tell me is the "butt cheek" of the boss LOL...it does looks like that...

Unleashed Souls - The Devourer of Souls is releasing tormented souls periodically...The best time to max dps is during unleashed souls, a bunch of untargetable but killable adds spawn...

Well Of Souls - The Devourer of Souls leaps towards a target, slamming the ground creating a Well of Souls. Inflicts 2925 to 3075 Shadow Damage.

Phantom Blast - does like 11,700 to 12,300 Shadow damage

Trick is when DPS see Mirror Soul - stop DPS and when she does wail of souls, healer heals tank like mad, DPS to the max during this part which is usually Unleashed or Wailting souls...

darn I dunno Y in the last few sec we downed the boss I died...OMG....lucky got pally to rez me...ALAMAK forgot to print screen!!! Fainted...will do it next time....wanted to take the "butt cheek" of Devourer of Souls...how can I ever forget to do that??!!! She turns too fast for my liking...

During the run I rolled and won a Battered Hilt Hee...Not bad...let me see if I can sell it off...Dawyn says dun sell it at AH end up I am selling it at trade chat...so boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment