Friday, September 10, 2010

HK trip

Sigh...was so worried that I will not be able to raid for the week when I went to China and then to HK on 12 Aug 2010...been bugging Zell for the pictures and finally got the time to convert them or rather make them smaller since Zell's cam's resolution was extremely scarily big...LOL

Beq said that we can go down to HK from China so I made plans to meet the guildies from HK...

hhmmmm....I guess I went in a rush...we couldn't form group to run an instance...only Zell was there to meet us...actually it was just nice a group...we have a tank (Zell), a healer (myself) and a dps (Beq)....I was even wearing my "Priest uniform" (got from www.jinx.com totally love it) when I went there...and I really appreciate him taking the effort to come and meet us given the hectic lifestyle in HK...everyone has no time...or rather busy...

He sounded exactly the same as he was in RL and in vent!! LOL...

Zell had to bring along all his installation disc for WOW since Beq had to reinstall his WOW since he corrupted it when he deleted the administrator account on it....he keeps getting an error message and his couldn't login at all...



Clockwise: Zell, Christy and Beq

Imagine while we were at HK, Beq had to leave his PC on and running the WoW installation while we were having lunch in the restaurant LOL...it was raining heavily outside and we made haste our choice to come to this Japanese restaurant...



May I have some more please?


Anyway thanks to Zell at least Beq can now play WoW while he's is away from SG... =)

After our lunch and of cos after installing WOW onto Beq's laptop...we went on to the streets to explore...its like 19 years since I step foot into HK...




Hope the next time we go HK we will be able to meet all the guildies there...I told Zell next time I go there I will make sure I organise a guild outing....hopefully by next year I can save enough money to do it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment