Monday, September 27, 2010

Everyone Wants to DPS

Holy or Disc?!! OMG thats the only 2 choice I have...what??!! Both heals? LOL when Haha "volunteered" to DPS today...I was like sigh...everyone wanna do DPS and I guess I am the only one in the raid that does not have DPS spec...

At Blood Queen, Urmada actually ice blocked on me when I was already standing at where I was healing pple during air phase...sigh...caused me to die cos I was too slow to move away from him...I was wondering if its his fault to ice block on me when I have already been standing at my position to heal for sometime...guess I should have been more alert to move away from him rather then continuing to heal since he already ice blocked and can't move away from me...felt like screaming though...LOL

Anyway its been sometime since I have to heal my hands off...even in Heroic Putricide I did not do tat...but blood queen today is a real challenge...some of us actually missed bites...hmmm...guess they must be lagging very badly to do that...all in all mistakes like this is not so common...

We had our tries on Heroic Putricide again....Irony actually DCed when he was actually the abom today...he came back on-line saying that he is off line...I guess our service provider really is screwing us up...

Totally hate the Unbound Plague...pple get so scared and run around passing them around...I tried counting to 5 before going to someone and unfortunately died cos of Malleable Goo...I got 1 hit by Malleable Goo cos I actually turned my camera angel before running and died due to Unbound Plague and Malleable Goo together...sigh...how can I die to Malleable Goo ?? I think I just got 1 hit for that try and still died OMG...but nevertheless...getting hit by Malleable Goo....X1 hit or X2 hit is not the main point...the point is not to be hit by it totally! Its very hard to discribe how sorry I felt when I died from Malleable Goo...sigh...

Kitata was being asked to heal and I realised having 2 disc priest in Putricide was quite painful after a try...so I switched to playing holy...still like playing holy more...more fun and that you can heal as you move...

Day ends with Putricide dead in normal mode...guess we have to try our best next week...

Chrystie mistakes report: Sigh...doing lots of stupid things and especially not surviving...never HEAL yourself!!!! Too slow on Malleable Goo...

No comments:

Post a Comment