Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cool mount - X-53 Touring Rocket

Was talking to HaHa and suddenly realized that he's just next to me...lol...and was on a very cool mount...the X-53 Touring Rocket...using this mount you can actually carry a passenger behind....and the speed is 310%...OMG??!!!!!



Being curious I was quickly invited on board and he was trying to test whether he can dismount the passenger and true enough I was being forced off the mount...LOL...




When he tried to see if we will be forced off the mount at dalaran...I was being forced off and never gets the slow fall effect on me...OMG the passenger do not get slow fall!!!!

Hee....an evil plan was brewed...I told HaHa to shhhh about it....then he can try killing some lower level by flying above dalaran so that you can be "forced" off the mount...hee hee hee....

I hope HaHa will tell me how many he killed....at least he can rez pple so no problem making some kills....imagine killing your own pple LOL....EVIL....

No comments:

Post a Comment