Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kingslayer Finally!!



I have been AFK for at least 2 weeks...and after coming back from my trip, this is my first week back to raiding...I finally down Lich King in 25 man!! Or rather this is the first time I ever down LK!!! LOL..... I never know Lich King is so big! LOL...


OMG...it was really tiring fight for disc preist...imagine I had to shield the pple all the way...I had another disc priest helping me with the shielding...I kinda taking half of the raid only...but I try and cover everyone when I have the time....




I used everything I can to get back mana e.g Hymm of Hope, shadow fiend...etc during phase transitions and then I used Divine Hym after the 2nd phrase transition...

Sigh...I see a lot of Wicked Spirits, floating around and doing dmg...even tough they are very low health but does decent AoE dmg...lol...(I died to them the last time we attempted LK)




After the fight I still can see my body floating in the air...kinda interesting...but sadly I died during the fight again...This time..I did not fail myself...but other healers did not heal me since I was stunned by LK and could not heal myself...sob sob...no love from our super healer group... >.< I guess I will have to take some time to study the Lich King fight and also Heroic Professor Putricide, I even told zero that I can't find what is the ooze variable...dunno what it is...realised that I did not read the fights carefully...or rather dun understand it fully...Dawyn had to specifically explain this fight to me before I understand...omg...

Found from wowhead.com:




Heroic: A few new things will trouble your raid in the Heroic version of this encounter. First, Putricide will no longer use Tear Gas during his phase transitions. Instead, he will summon both a Gas Cloud and a Volatile Ooze. In the 25-man version of the fight, he will also split your raid in half - approximately half of the players will receive Gas Variable debuff, and the other half - Ooze Variable. The people marked with Gas will only be able to interact with the Gas Cloud, and the people marked with Ooze - with the Volatile Ooze.

The other key change to the fight is the addition of Unbound Plague and Plague Sickness. Putricide will use Unbound Plague on a random raid member about 1-2 times each phase. The Plague will do increasingly more Shadow damage to that player and will jump to nearby raiders if there are within range. To deal with it, you need to have the infected person step away from the rest of the raid, take the Plague's damage for about 10-12 seconds, then move to another raider and pass it on. The old target will receive a Plague Sickness debuff, which increases the damage taken by Unbound Plague by 250%, so they should never get it again; the new target will receive the Plague with as many seconds as were left before the passing (50-48 ideally). The raid needs to continue passing it until the 60 seconds duration expire.


Its a fruitful day for me...even though my internet connection CMI, we finally downed Lich King!!! OMG!!! LOL...Yeah!! I am so happy... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment