Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Heroic Putricide - Dealing with Plague?

I was late to raid cos I had dad aggro again...why choose of all days to talk to me when I only raid 2 days a week?? LOL...

Anyway I joined the raid after like they had a few tries on Heroic Putricide and raid leader decided to go for some other bosses before we go back to Putricide again...so there I was in raid cos I needed an off hand and trinklet...in which I finally got the off hand - Shadow Silk Spindle, the heroic version of it...I have waited for a long time....sadly I could not pass it to someone who needs it more then I do (cos I already had the lower version of it i.e the 264 level one) cos of DKP issues (understanding better after discussion with the leaders)...nevertheless I am happy that I finally got it...

My first try on Heroic Putricide of the day....sigh....Seems that the gas cloud like me so much....I was marked for it twice in row...lol...if you sitting next to me in RL...you can actually hear me going "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD....run faster run faster"...of cos I mean myself and not the gas cloud...was really comical actually....real sweat...

I talked to Elyss today and he told me that his guild had to learn how to deal with the plague before they can down heroic putricide....I kinda worried aboout the way our raid is handling it...It seems that everyone is afraid to get the plague...I thought it will be easy if you get it...just count 5s and then pass it to someone...I kinda scared to die so I just hold it for 5s...I wonder if there is any better ways to deal with then that...

Anyway hopefully we can down the boss the next next week =) posititve thinking is the key to sucess! Of cos we need skills as well hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment