Sunday, September 26, 2010

Heroic Putricide - Starting early

Cannot imagine I died to pungent blight today at Festergut today...really CMI..I din see myself missing any of the spores...or at least I have ran to all of them...I even have I of the spores...how can I missed it and die?? OMG =(

I even took time to cast pain suppression on the tank when Pungent Blight occurs..I should have done it on myself...silly me...too confident on my positioning today to think I would have missed any of the spores....

Sigh...died to Rot face at the very end cos the big ooze came after me when Val died...Lucky I had the chance to cast inner focus and also divine hymm...before dying and got the raid up to proper health =)

We started on Heroic Putricide earlier today...or was it?? Anyway we kinda got the boss down to p3 (when Putricide's health reaches 35%) and I felt tat we have improved judging by the % of the health of Putricide....however, pple are still making a lot of mistakes e.g running to orange ooze during target change and not able to run from Malleable Goo etc...actually Malleable Goo is the the that we should not get hit...cos it is something that we should have been avoiding all the while while we were doing normal putricide...

Same as last week there are pple that died to plague...even though less...for one of the tries I myself even died to plague since I could not pass it over to someone next to me...but I can't imagine one thing...there is no one around to pass it to!!!! LOL...next I see I am dead already...omg...

Anyway Zero ended the raid on time and warning was given that either we do it properly and he leads...or he sub out the pple that are causing the problems or making mistakes...or he totally give up on leading the raid...things that he was concern about will be of cos:

1.) Running to orange slime when target not set yet
2.) Proper stopping of dps on boss when phase change so that we don't get extra ooze
3.) Running away from Malleable Goo
4.) Pple dying to plague and passing of plague

We have no doubt that we need a good leader to get the boss down...I guess that will mean that we will be sub out if we are doing anything wrongly...wow this is stressful for me...imagine my hands were cold by the time we are at P3 of the fight...

We will do it again tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment