Sunday, October 3, 2010

WOW background downloading

I realised that I have to actually come on-line like an hour to get all the background downloading done and also getting my internet connection to be more stable....

However, I jumped straight into raid when beq told me that there is a 10 man ICC...omg I must be crazy...omg I was lagging so bad...and I was panicking all the way...basically my hands are so cold cos I am so worried...one thing I learnt so far playing WOW the more worried I am the worst I heal...>.< pain...very painful...

I could not help 2 heals on Deathbringer Saurfang, my latency went up to 500 plus at a point and I am like wow! sadly the worst wow was letting my mark die...sigh...

Sigh I cannot imagine I missed an empowered fireball at Blood Prince Council...sigh...how silly of me...really...

I managed casted like only one GS on Valithria Dreamwalker and the fight was over...healing normal's fine with this boss but I lost our mage and hunter in the process...too bad we are not able to get the achievement that the raid tried to aim for...If I am not wrong we kinda missed the very last portal that spawned...

Fact is I am not used to the button punching style that I used to play when my latency was that bad for a long time...I must remember in mind to do that...I realised I am not very used to healing as a holy priest as I used to in raid though I have been forcing myself to heal using holy in heroic instances but I guess that is not enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment