Monday, January 4, 2010

Random Instance - The Oculus

OMG I did a random instance today...and guess what I got The Oculus for the random instance....at first I thought I was gonna leave then I realized the grp's gonna stick together and get it done so WTF I just went ahead thinking its gonna be a long run sob sob...

The poor boomkin died at one of the pull cos he was too fast to land and got agro without the tank and the healer which is me sigh was like a distance away...OMG...he must be swearing my name all the way....

We were suppose to have 2 greens and 2 amber dragons so that there is a tank (red), 2 dps and 2 healers...So end up I was the healer for the dragon fight again...guess what it took me a wipe to realized the sequence of healing for "Ley-Guardian Eregos"...sigh...its not the same as malygos since there is no group healing....

So I am the Emerald Drake (Healer), I have 3 spells that I can do

Leeching Poison (number 1) - Poisons the enemy dragon, leeching 1300 to the caster every 2 sec. for 12 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.

Touch of Nightmare (number 2) - Consumes 30% of the caster's max health to inflict 25,000 nature damage to an enemy dragon and reduce the damage it deals by 25% for 30 sec.

Dream Funnel (number 3) - Transfers 5% of the caster's max health to a friendly drake every second for 10 seconds as long as the caster channels.

So all you have to do is to stake "Leeching Poison" on the boss, and then cast a "Touch of Nightmare" to make sure that the boss does less dmg...then cast "Dream Funnel" on the tank...i.e press 3,3,3 then 2 and then target your tank and press 3 to heal the tank...when you press 3,3,3 you'll leech health from the boss this way making you full most of the time and you will take that extra health to fill your tank's health...

The most important thing to do when the boss is transparent, you gotta move away from him and those "electric" balls flying towards you...I hope I dun make the same mistake the next time I try this instance....WOW we actually complete Oculus!

No comments:

Post a Comment