Sunday, January 3, 2010

Halls of Reflection - HOR 2nd try

After my random instance I did Halls of Reflection again, this time round, my HOR has no lag no death and no wipes....it was perfect!

Best of all the tank knows how to tank the abomanations and of cos I had more experience the second round...before the aboms come I already cast abolish disease on the melees and that way the spell will tick for 12 secs...

Our group did it the none normal way....hee....I mentioned it yesterday...but this time even better, we just stood at the door and waited...with the lich king "chasing" in front of us, the mobs just comes to us....




So I continued with a run on POS, Pit of Saron, a total disaster, LOL....I let tank die when I was reading what the guild was saying OMG...LOL....bad girl!!!

At the last boss, Scourgelord Tyrannus, I also let tank die cos the stupid DPS just happily DPS when the boss brands them...OMG and I had no choice to heal when the boss brand me cos the tank is like so low in health...I had to heal like mad...sigh...what a horrible experience....its like a dead lock...and best part the second try after we wipe, I still let the tank die when the boss was like at 2%....faint...

No comments:

Post a Comment