Sunday, January 3, 2010

Random Instance - Drak'Tharon Keep

LOL I achieve "Consumption Junction" for my random instance...You can get this from Trollgore who is the first boss of Drak'Tharon Keep....simply "Defeat Trollgore in Drak'Tharon Keep on Heroic Difficulty before Consume reaches ten stacks"...easy with the gear that the group had...My first random instance done so fast that I had to queue for another one with Dawyn...his random instance's tank's gear CMI so I decided to join him for a 2nd one....

Sadly Dawyn got himself into "The Oculus"...sigh end up he was not able to get his dailies random done on time since the grp disbanded sigh...its so sicking that you will miss you random instance in this manner...some will say you should do it earlier, but if you are really like doing it half way already, why can't Blizzard just give you that "completion" and give you the 2 "Emblem of Frost"

Finally sold my Battered Hilt for 11k gold!!! LOL so happy...Sold to a pally...he says its a good upgrade for him...first time I ever sell anything for such a high price...I have always been doing trading on AH selling my enchant stuff to get enough for my repairs and such since I dun do much dailies...OMG!!! This is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment