Thursday, January 7, 2010

Looking For Many

Had a marathon instance run today...did more then 6 Heroics instance consecutively...Did ToC, Hall of Stone, Pit of Saron, The Forge of Souls, Utgarde Keep, Azjol Nerub and Violet Hold, the rest not listed...

Finally took a picture of the "butt cheek" Devourer of Souls




LoL I even earned the achievement [Looking For Many] whereby I have "Use the Dungeon tool to finish random heroic dungeons until you have grouped with 50 random players total." and I earned the title "Chrystie the Patient" hee....

What I am glad is for the first time I did not die at the first boss of H TOC ha ha....always get dismounted and die after trumple....now I smarter just keep shielding and run away if dun have shield RUN!

So tired after so doing them...Actually my aim was to complete all the instances just for the fun of it...but I gotta admit I don't have the stamina to do them all...

Usually the group that gets pulled together for Oculus will be say "OMG I hate this instance" the next thing you see, people will leave one by one...Blizzard sure is smart, they recently had a hotfixed deployed so that it will be more attractive for players...Recently the loot for Oculus has improved! Once Ley-Guardian Eregos is defeated, a loot bag will be provided to each player present. Each bag contains 2 additional Emblem of Triumph, a chance at rare gems and a chance at obtaining Reins of the Blue Drake. Best part?? This bag will only drop if you get The Oculus when you select random instance with the Dungeon Finder.

Why I did not get any random instance for Oculus today?? Ahhhhhh........

No comments:

Post a Comment