Tuesday, June 29, 2010

2nd Day Raiding

Another CMI day for me...I seems to die easily...keeps doing little little errors that is not acceptable for heroics attempts...No mistakes...

We were that close on Heroics 25 man Dreamwalker...on the 2nd attempt I healed till I have no mana...Just hope I have asked for help and also used my shadow fiend...but I was too slow to get that done...Was talking to Elyss regarding healing at work today and realize that his idea on placing an "ALERT" (a sound or something) to indicate that I have only 1/3 mana left becomes very essential when it comes to fights that are very mana intensive...

For our attempt on Sindragosa...I heal till I die literally...there were like 5 stacks of instability on me by the end of the boss...No choice I guess that was the last chance to down the boss...after which I can still use of my "Angel" to heal after death...I had to get back to GS on myself after the pull! I thought I already gotten over the pulling part??!! But today I really did fail in running after the pull...a few times I missed and GS was there to rescue me...that is really lousy of me...

Blood prince Council...I died to fireball (Conjure Empowered Flame)...really tired by the time I realized that the empowered power ball is flying towards me...it was already too late...I just moved like a few steps I am already dead...I could still hear Irony calling out "Christy...Empowered fireball..." Raid awareness...not there...

Guess I will have to really practice on my awareness of the environment around me...today I did very badly I would say..Played holy most of the time...sudden change of spec I will need to get used to it...

Holy...disc...holy...disc...It should be about the same right??!!! No...Sigh...disc's a little different...if you use disc to heal your instant cast spells are different. You gotta stand where you are to cast Penance while you can run around like a chicken for Circle of Healing...It feels very different, I still think that I am more familiar with healing in holy but still once I switch back to holy after healing using discipline for a day...it feels funny also...I need to go and rethink on my rotation and wake up!!!

Priestly was telling me about his rotation and I needed to check with milkmom about his discipline rotation again...why am I doing so bad today? Is it the lack of practice and also I have forgotten about the boss fights? I guess I will need to go read up on the bosses again if I wanna do heroics with the guild. I did not even do well for normal...how to do heroics?!?!??

Why am I back to the I need to practice period? I really can't just stop playing for a while...I will lose track of what I need to do or rather what I am suppose to do...

2 comments:

  1. Disco got got no rotation.

    PW:S the whole raid.
    Then go back and PW:S those whose shield fall off.

    Just like that, and you can top the heals for fights with high aoe dmg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been doing that...I mean as a disc priest actually... =) btw thanks for the advise on the markings on my grids...I have gotten them working...I guess I will blog about it when I have the time to review my mods later =D

    ReplyDelete