Monday, June 28, 2010

Going for Heroic 25 man ICC

Today marks the first day of 2 raiding group for our new guild. The guild now officially has 2 25 man raiding group and today is the first time I every raid with the guild in 25 man...and also doing some bosses in heroic mods for 25 man...

Out of the The Lower Spire, we did Lord Marrowgar and Gunship Battle in heroics but left Lady Deathwhisper and Deathbringer Saurfang in normal.

First thing I found out in Lord Marrowgar is that I missed updating my GridStatusRaidDebuff...OMG!! I can't see who's being spiked!! I end up manually looking for the person (even though slower but no choice) to heal and shield quickly. After the fight I quickly went and updated it...

At Gunship, its the first time I ever see a Rocket Pack stuck at the butt of a bear...it does looks very funny...



As for The Plagueworks, we only did Rotface in heroics and I died to funny mistakes like running the wrong way, healing and facing the wrong way (because of penance) then tried to turn and run too slowly away from Unstable Ooze Explosion and then find myself stepping on Ooze Flood (how can I ever run into it??!!!!???!!). We did Festergut and Professor Putricide in normal while our Raid leader explain about the fights in heroics mod...

We seemed to be doing well for all, only been very messy in Rotface according the Raid Leader...Actually still need to get used to a lot of things in the new guild. First of all the way raid are being placed...2nd the way the guild plays...3rd the different things in heroic mods...cos u cannot make mistake...mistake means dead..

Nevertheless, I am glad we are able to do some heroics today...Tomorrow will be another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment