Monday, June 21, 2010

WoW - UI settings

Since we will not be raiding till next week...I guess I will have to take the chance to do some changes to my mods that I have been using...

Ag_UnitFrame in particular is not going to be updated...so I guess I will need to change it...have been planning to do it but did not have the chance to get it done...

Irony and Rabbit told me to change it to PitBull...and yes PitBull is great!!

This is my new interface, just a bit different replaced Ag_UnitFrame with PitBull =)



Took the screenshot when I was trying to test out in a PUG what it looks like and making sure all icons etc are all correct since I just updated most of my mods namely, Fubar, Grid, GridIndicatorSideIcons, XLoot, XLootGroup, ArkInventory, DBM and also Sexymap (hee...) I wonder how the horde char can get up there....

Everything seems to be ok...I hope all will go smoothly on sunday...this week will be my first time raiding in 25 man in the guild...

No comments:

Post a Comment