Monday, July 12, 2010

New Raiding Experience

This week is the 2nd week I have been raiding with the new guild...first week I never take time to practise before going for raid...have been really busy with RL the past 2 days...

Needless to say it was really fun to play a disc priest...last week I had to alternate between a holy and disc priest since there were way too many priest around and some of the priest does not have holy spec...

That can really be confusing as I really feel that healing for holy priest and disc priest is really different...lol...I guess I have been ranting about that for a long time...

Anyway, we down Festergut hard mode last week giving me time to review on the healing using a disc priest...its is not only about healing...but shielding the pple who requires healing...I am not sure why but this week especially when I have gotten my connection to be better I still died during the fights...raid awareness is very important...

Malleable Goo seems very easy to avoid as long as when you see the puddle of green slime on the floor...move...but the running away part is a bit tricky since you might come too close to someone else...If healers are being hit as I mentioned before...they get a slow debuff and then tanks might die cos of that...if the dps gets hit then most likely we will not meet the enrage timer...which is what happened to us this week...sigh....

We have a few failed case on getting innoculated...those who gets spores are not running to the right place...there are times that 2 of the spores will run to the same place...omg causing at least 1 group that stacks together miss and of cos getting lots of dmg during blight is one of the cause of death...

Anyway I guess we will have to try Festergut again tomorrow...I still cannot figure out what is causing the heals this week to be so weak...so who is the weakest link? I gotta wait for Zell to upload the reports before I can find out what is missing from my heals...dying of cos is the worst thing...must practise my reaction...

I really need to join a 10 man grp to start practising heroic modes else it will really am too slow for raids...I do not want to be the one pulling the raid down...heroic modes are really PITA...

No comments:

Post a Comment