Saturday, September 26, 2009

Attempted on 25 Man Heroic Northrend Beast

1st thing when I log in to the server mao mao told me to go and have a look at the guild's raid videos...

Our guild's super 10 man team actually did of Faction Champions with the Resilience Will Fix It (10 player) achievement and actually downed Onyxia with 2 achievements: More Dots! (10 player) and She Deep Breaths More (10 player)



After watching it I went and changed my macro again...if not I will not be able to mass dispel as fast....

Now my dispel button can do both, making it faster and easier to dispell:
/cast [mod:shift] Mass Dispel; [mod:SELFCAST, target=player] [target=mouseover, exists] [] Dispel Magic;




LOL Irony was saying that the music sucks for the first video >< If you guys are having trouble seeing the please bear with it...mao mao is still experimenting with the whole capture/compressing/editing/uploading thingy...LOL quoted from our guild forum...

We attempted 25 Man Heroic Northrend Beast again....there were lots of DCing problems and also in the mids of waiting people keeps getting DCed and were forced to down load the patch again and again...if not for that our DPS were quite good and should have been able to down the stupid Yeti (Ice Howl)...

wow I changed a lot of gear today....Velen's Legging of Triumph (lvl 245), Velen's Robe of Triumph (lvl 245) and also Aurora of Transcendence.

Had to trouble Zell to cut the gems for me...while waiting for DC problems, I took the chance to trouble Strisen to help me make the enchant for my Leggings (after that I realized that I can actually learn the tailoring formula LOL...)

No comments:

Post a Comment