Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our guild's 1st Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings

Yesterday when we attempted on Northrend Beasta lot of pple get DCed...I wonder what is wrong...hhmmmm....Oak said that combat log is useless hence I actually removed it...so as to avoid getting DCed during the Northrend Beast...its so simple right click on the combat log window go to settings and remove all the ticks there....kek...

After several tries on Northrend beast today, we managed to down the 2 PITA worms and go into Icehowl phase...sadly I failed the run and he enraged on tank died...Dawn was telling me I might have hit the pilars at the sides of the area cos I was so afraid of the run that I started to press the run key way before I was even being released hence there should be enough time to run... >< so sad... I was so sleepy that I fell when getting off the train to mimiron...Dawn had to perk me up by telling me that our guild is going to get our first legendary after we down Yoggs...hhhhhmmmm.....die die also must get it today....I immdediately become alert!!! Nanny finally got the Legendary the "Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings" OMG!!! cool leh!! Nanny is now OP man!! He said so himself hee...now we just need for Oak to get his and our guild is really OP!!


No comments:

Post a Comment