Sunday, September 20, 2009

Its Brewfest!!



Started my quest from dalaran next to the mail box outside the inn...just talk to the guy commoner flirting with the pretty commoner...pretty obvious place... =)

I see dawyn trying to do the different quest and getting himself killed jumping from high areas in Shattrath...I wonder what is he doing...

OMG thats one of the quest that has to be done for Brewfest!!!

You gotta get yourself drunk to do all the achievements...OMG is blizzard trying to spoil my eyes??!!! Everything is so blur!! I am like walking left and right or rather swaying whenever I am trying to walk straight...I just made new glasses in RL!! LOL...

Look at me trying to complete the Catch the Wild Wolpertinger! Basically you gotta get your self completely smashed "Drunk" then you can be able to see these cute little rabbits and catch them...You can't move while casting the net...else it will not be captured...




WoW...after the effect of the "Drunkness" wears off you feel that the picture quality of WOW is super good man!

No comments:

Post a Comment