Saturday, September 19, 2009

Heroic General Vezax




wooot!!!!! We finally down General hard mod!!

Gotten a new boots: Boots of the Servant, gemed and enchanted on the last try we downed generals...thanks to Zell...I must remember to send him back the mats that he lent me LOL...

Attempted Yoggs hard mode...but we were only able to down her till like 4%...in the end we finished Yoggs doing it normal...ran into one of the clouds in one of the attempts...wow I really have to have better stamina to do it...

Got scolded by mao mao...cos I was not dispelling fast enough...guess I have to place back the dispel button to my button 1 for that fight...If I keep pressing shift then 1 will be too slow to dispel...worst I got confused at first on curing disease...OMG! sigh....branded removing bad stuf slowest and healing the worst...Dawn keeps asking me to use decursive...but I really find decursive too stupid...

Mao mao suggested that I use gridstatusraiddebuffs (according to mao mao its for all the debuffs so I don't need to add in myself) and gridindicatorsideicons (which I find his idea to place disease and magic at different sides of the grid...cheer!!)...

Did a very cute quest, Mystery of the Infinite, Redux...fighting along side with my past...so cute...feels like having a twin self fighting for me...LOL...so darn cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment