Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Renew - Holy Priest Respec Act 2

OMG...after looking through the spec again I realised that I should not have place such an importance to Improved Healing...I actually seldom have mana problem..so I should actually worry about how fast my spells are being cast right?

So after another round of looking through the different levels...I decided that I will go for the below spec instead...



Guess I will have to wait till next week then I can make the changes again...I want to see if there is any great problem with healing using the 1st set of spec I came out with in the first place...

2 comments:

  1. you got best friend already, chris also every attempt hit by blistering cold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on recent logs, I note you flash heal a lot. Your spec is about right for your style of healing.

    If you plan on going Renew, then you might wanna remove Empowered Healing.

    ReplyDelete