Monday, March 22, 2010

Renew - Holy Priest

After chatting with Sarrino and Strisen they have especially advised me to spec back my Improved Renew....Mao Mao asked if my SP is more then 3k if it is more then 3k then I should...since my SP is more then 3K now....after checking up on http://www.wowpopular.com/Holy/Priest on the popular priest spec...I decided to spec as below:



But I realized I made a mistake...I don't need to max out "Improved Healing"...I should have added to Holy Reach instead...sigh...Why didn't I think of that yesterday!!??

Click wowhead talent calculator.

Anyway due to the change I had to make some changes to my mode to show me whom I have renewed...I remember talking to Elyss about coloring the borders of people we shield and making sure they have the shield on...I assume it will work for Renew as well....GRID addon...your best friend in healing LOL...

Next thing I did was to configure GRID to do exactly what I have mentioned....

Now when I renew somebody, I will be able to see a blue border around the person's name...Thanks to baddie for teaming out with me while I test out the changes...of cos thanks to my advisors Sarrino, Strisen and Elyss oh of cos Mao Mao as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment