Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blood-Queen Lana'thel (Finally Down her!!)

We finally down the Queen!! First thing I woke up I told my hubby that...We finally down Blood-Queen Lana'thel the night before...

We were so close...LOL....So happy...I actually dot her before I died...

I have been using PoM, CoH and also PoH throughout the whole fight....I was constantly using Flash heals on the "very low healths"...basically its been a long time since I heal till I have no mana...

Of cos since I am in the healer group, I was using PoH to keep the healers up...

This week we have 2 priest...Elyss and myself, so we are able to each perform a divine hym everytime after the queen's air phase....

Pple who got the Swarming Shadows were good at "positioning" the line of "shadow fires" before the fear...most of them actually run around the edge of the room...this is a very smart move...once the queen fear minimal pple will get injured by the Swarming Shadows

Strisen kept telling me that I should respec and use my "empowered renew" hhmmm....will look into that later in the week and see how I can do that...

I get DCed at least once per try so I thought that my service provider should be the one giving the problem.....hence I had to do a traceroute to 12.129.225.8, our Aman'Thul server and sent a report out. Hopefully next time I will not have such problem...dawyn suspect that my graphic card will not able able to handle the details of the fight...testing now...not sure what is actually giving the problem yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment